Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday in Pattaya and a new Thai girlfriend

Holiday in Pattaya and a new Thai girlfriend


I have just returned from Pattaya after two weeks. I met a Thai lady and have fallen in love with her. After our two weeks together and meeting her family in Bangkok it has been agreed that I would like to take my new Thai girlfriend back to my home in England for 6 months on a tourist visa.

At the moment she has no passport and therefore in the next month she will apply for one in Bangkok, I understand that once a passport is granted that a visa should take less than 3 months , my intentions is to come again in November and return to England with my girlfriend. Could you therefore give me any instructions for this purpose?

Men that visit Pattaya for a two week holiday


The amount of men that visit Pattaya for a two week holiday and return to England in fill belief that they are truly in love. The British embassy hears this every day of the week and do not take such relationships serious. It would be a waste of time and money to make a visa application after only a two week holiday romance. The British embassy likes to see a relationship that has taken place over many months with evidence to back it up. In probability this relationship will be over well before a successful application could be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment